A new logo for Fastrac

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

My first blog

Age can be a funny thing. Most people my age are looking forward to retirement. A lot of people say, 'I'm to old to start something new.' Last year I went back to school to become a Power Coach. I passed my exam this year with a 93%! I am now a Certified Power Coach. The best part? I am starting a whole new journey with my daughter Melissa. Together we created M&L Ideas & Co.

Melissa started her blog at the beginning of our adventure. You can check it out at http://evenmorefreshideas.blogspot.com.

I wrote a posting for Melissa's blog last night and decided I needed one of my own. This way we can each give our own perspective of what is going on.

We are doing our first workshop as a team this weekend (July 7/07) at the Queen's Inn in Stratford, Ontario. It starts at 10 am and goes through to 3pm. We even take time for lunch. I will be speaking in the morning about the Law of Attraction, how to bring abundance into our lives. In the afternoon, we are honoured to have Anny Tenbult as our guest speaker. Anny will be teaching how to self coach with a wonderful tool called The Brain Walk. The Brain Walk was created by CLI (Coaching and Leadership International) Anny has over 25 years experience in coaching, training, teaching, management and sales. Anny is also a Certified Power Coach.

Melissa has arranged an interview for me on the radio in Stratford on Friday morning at 8:30. She has put a lot of effort into our upcoming workshop and I am very proud of her.

In October we will have a booth at the Fall Health Fair in Shakespeare. I will tell more about that at a closer date.

As for now, I am just very excited about our new venture and have all the confidence that we will be successfull.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Mom,
Nice job on the blog!! And thanks for saying such nice things about me!! This is going to be one great venture :)