A new logo for Fastrac

Sunday, September 2, 2007

A new logo for Fastrac

Change is always good, whether you realize it at the time or not. Change always comes with growth. Fastrac Coaching & Leadership is a sister company to M&L Ideas & Co. Fastrac looks after the coaching side of business and M&L looks after what I refer to as the 'logically creative' stuff.

With the new look for our website came a new logo for Fastrac, a great new look. A face lift of sorts, you might say.

Life has been hectic and I have not had as much time as I would like to put into the business during the month of August. But all things for a reason, I am sure.

September is upon us. My son, Michael, is getting married this month. At the end of September I start teaching night classes.

October is my high school reunion. Can't wait for that one! It is amazing how everyone else has aged. Boyfriends from a bygone era are now middle aged men with gray hair (or no hair) and pot bellies. Have I really aged that much as well? Of course not! I am sure we will all be thinking that very thing.

Melissa starts her courses in coachin this month. I know she will do well.

Well, back to work!

No comments: